An apple corer and slicer is a great tool to have on hand when you are in a rush and need to grab an apple to eat. This is also a great tool for preparing many apples for cooking or dehydration. A typical apple corer features a handle at the top and a coring tube or ring that cuts through the apple to remove any seeds and hard kernels. It is small and easy to use.
A corer needs blades that can be used to cut through the cores of apples with ease. Stainless steel blades are the best choice. They tick all these boxes. They are durable and can be washed in the dishwasher.
You can choose whether you need thin slices to bake with or thicker wedges for snacking. The best apple corer and slicer will meet your specific needs. Some apple slices can even be adjusted. Check out these best apple corer you can buy.
List Of 22 Best Apple Corer Reviews
1. OXO Good Grips Quick Release Apple Corer
- It may look like a small pair of tongs, but it is used for removing the core. This apple corer has a good grip and is different from the ones you’ll find on the market. You can take out the apple core and immediately release the handle.
- This design is especially useful and practical if you are coring many apples at once. You can continue coring the apples without having to stop using your fingers to remove the cores. You won’t get any juice or mess in your hands! The corer is able to work with both large and small apples because it has two tongs. The distance between them can be adjusted by pressing them together if they are small, or releasing a little if they are large.
- It can be difficult to keep the handle in the right place while you are busy cutting through the fruit. This is especially true if the apple has a very hardcore. The handle is easy to grip and the blade is sharp with small teeth that allow it to cut through the fruit easily. However, you’ll still need to use a lot of downward force to complete the task.
- It is best to go through the larger apples twice. It may sound like a lot of work, but it is actually quite simple. It takes only a few seconds to core an apple this way. This corer is easy to clean. Although it is dishwasher-safe, I recommend that you rinse it immediately after using it and then hang it up to dry.
2. Cast Magnesium Apple/Potato Peeler Corer by Spiralizer
- Cast Magnesium Durable Apple Corer is in the top position. Its quality, design and material will amaze you. This product can be used to core, peel, and slice apples without causing any harm.
- For greater strength and stability, this Durable Apple Corer is made of ultra-strong, die-cast magnesium. This device can be used in a long-lasting and durable way. You can also make different meals with it.
- It features a rust-proof, chrome-plated winding rod with three-prong extensions and a safety cap. The core can be easily and quickly removed using stainless steel blades. The sturdy suction base keeps the peeler in place.
3. Newness Premium Apple Corer Remover
- This Newness apple corer is an excellent choice if you prefer the compact design of a single-handled corer, but still want something with a better grip.
- It features a durable stainless steel blade and a smooth plastic handle. The mouth can be opened to remove the core of an apple, but it’s best to wash this one by hand.
4. VKP Brands VKP1010 Johnny Apple Peeler
- The VKB Brands VKB101 Johnny Apple Peeler is a great choice if you’re looking for an apple slicer that can do almost everything. This all-iron device features stainless steel blades and an all-iron design. It is perfect for anyone who wants to cut their apples into uniform slices.
- This heavy-duty slicer features a suction stabilizer that can stick to almost any kitchen countertop surface. It is easy to use because of its unique design. It can also be removed quickly and easily. It can cut an apple in many patterns and decorative designs. This makes it ideal for basic slicing or cooking prep.
5. Prepworks by Progressive 16-Slice Thin Apple Slicer & Corer
- Next on our list is the Progressive International apple corers. This company has many products. They all are very high quality. These best apple corers have also met our expectations.
- This product can be used to remove the core from apples and also helps you slice them. It will also save you time compared to using regular apple corers. Simply hold the product with the handles on the handle and push it through an apple.
- Many buyers have been drawn to this innovative design by the apple slicers + corers. Buyers will receive an apple core base along with the product. This base will allow you to reach the end of your apple easily.
6. KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment
- This attachment is perfect for slicing and peeling apples, as well as other fruits and vegetables if you have a KitchenAid mixer. This attachment is strong and durable, just like all KitchenAid attachments. It can also be washed in the dishwasher.
- There are three parts to this spiralizer: a medium spiralizer and a fine spiralizer. Also included are a small spiralizer, medium spiralizer, and a spiral slice with a small core.
- The warranty covers the manufacturer for a year, but it should last longer in general. The KitchenAid mixer with its attachments is a great investment for serious cooks.
7. SAVORLIVING Apple Slicer
- Savorliving’s apple-lovers can save time with this tool. The utensil will not only core your apple but also cut it into 12 equal slices. Just place the utensil on top of your apple and press down on its handles to cut your apple. It’s made of durable stainless steel and can be washed in the dishwasher.
8. New Star Foodservice 42887 Heavy Duty Commercial Apple Corer
- New Star Foodservice is a brand that makes kitchen products that can withstand commercial foodservice environments.
- You can rely on this stainless steel slicer to be there for you at all times. It will last for many years. This core is ideal for busy people who need to slice apples after apples all day.
9. Starfrit 93013 Pro-Apple Peeler with bonus core slicer
- Starfrit 93013 Pro Apple Peeler is a great choice if you’re looking for a peeler. It delivers a powerful and stellar performance. The manual peeler makes peeling much easier and faster. You simply need to place the apple in the peeler while turning the handle slowly. This model is wider than most other similar peelers.
- This feature allows you to peel apples faster and more efficiently with less effort and time. Starfrit 93013 Pro Apple Peeler can peel large amounts of apples quickly and efficiently. It also removes only the skin, minimizing waste. This will ensure that your hard-earned money is well taken care of.
- The blades are made from stainless steel and have a spike holder. It features a spring-loaded arm that cuts through different types of apples. It has suction grip feet and a corer knife with 2 additional blades, making it possible to slice the whole apple one at a time.
- The machine is quick and easy to use, while at the same time it remains stable so you can continue peeling without worrying about the machine slipping or tipping over. It can be operated by hand and does not create a mess in your kitchen. This model is larger than similar peelers on the market.
10. Calphalon Easy Grip Apple Corer Slicer
- Convenience is the whole point of an apple corer. Calphalon Easy Grip Apple Corer slicer will make it easy to handle, peel, and manage apples. To give you the grip you need, the handles are large.
- You will feel comfortable using the product because of how soft the control zone is. It is very easy to clean. It is as simple as putting it in a dishwasher to wash it. The product also comes with a lifetime guarantee.
11. K Basix Apple Corer Stainless Steel
- This model is the best when it comes to basic apple corers. This corer is extremely reliable. It is very affordable and comes with a lifetime warranty. The hand tool’s tube is made of stainless steel, which is sharp and easy to use. It is also dishwasher-safe and easy to clean.
- It has a slip-resistant grip and a small hole at its end that allows you to hang it on a wall or rack. The tool is very useful for removing cores from any vegetable or fruit. However, it doesn’t have a release function so it will be necessary to stop the tool from removing the core once the fruit has been removed.
12. OXO Good Grips Apple Corer
- You may not need to slice the apples if you’re making baked apples or other recipes. You may only need a simple apple corer. You will need a model that is easy to hold.
- The OXO Good Grips Apple Corer, as the name implies, is easy to use. The handle is long and ergonomically designed. The handle is covered in soft silicone, which has been textured to give it a firm grip. The corer is made from stainless steel. The apple core can be easily removed from the surface of the corer. To quickly rip through the core of the apple, the top of the head has a serrated edge.
- This model’s compact design will easily fit in your kitchen drawer. This apple corer can be washed in the dishwasher. This product is great if you just need to remove cores from apples. It is compatible with apples of any size and shape. If the apple is more difficult than average, you might need to apply more pressure.
13. Orblue Apple Corer – Best Stainless Steel Fruit Core Remover Tool
- The ORBLUE is the same design as most apple corers. It is a bit more sturdy and performs the job more efficiently. Corer’s body is solid and well-built, with stainless steel as the main material. A plastic cover is integrated into the handle to reduce the cold sensation and prevent it from slipping.
- The coring ring is sharply serrated and cuts through the apple very well. You can remove the core from the ring by pushing it out of your fingers.
- The ORBLUE is your best friend if your apples are small or medium-sized (think Gala and Granny Smith). The OR BLUE’s small, bold body and coring ring are able to extract all the seeds and kernels while preserving the meat. This is ideal for bell peppers and small pears.
- This corer might not be enough for larger apples. Sometimes it won’t be able to cut through all of the fruit. Although you can turn the fruit from one side to the other, I find that tedious. The small ring might not be able to remove all the core’s hard parts. If your apples are larger, this is not something I recommend.
14. Cuisipro, red Apple Corer, One size
- Cuisipro Red apple corer is made of durable stainless steel, so it will last a long time. It is lightweight and easy to use. The core can be easily removed by applying little pressure.
- The handle is ergonomically designed and comfortable to hold so you can easily get the core of the apple without having to exert too much strength. This corer has the best feature of all: it can remove the core from your implementation.
- Its right-angled handle allows it to easily get through large apples so you can remove the core without causing any damage to your hands. This is the right tool for you if you want to core your apples quickly and easily.
15. Utopia Kitchen 2 Pack Apple Slicer
- These Utopia Kitchen apple corers and slicers are a great option for those who want to save money. You can core and slice apples quickly using stainless steel blades.
- For a secure and comfortable grip, the ergonomic design has a handle on either side. This one is difficult to get to the core without slicing. This is an alternative that can be washed.
16. Newness Premium Apple Slicer Corer
- The Newness Premium Apple Slicer Corer made with durable, stainless steel, and heavy-duty plastic is an excellent choice for anyone who needs a quick way of preparing their apples.
- The blades, unlike many other slicers on market, are serrated and angled to produce smooth slicing motions. Stability is guaranteed by the non-slip base.
- The device is large in diameter and can cut apples of all sizes. Core extracts well, too. The ergonomically designed handles are easy to hold and comfortable. It is also very affordable. It is easy to clean and dry the Newness Premium Apple Slicer & Corer.
17. Farberware Classic Apple Corer
- This apple corer is highly functional and can be used daily to extract cores. This tool can be used to gift your friends and family. It is high quality and they will love it. This apple corer is very efficient in removing cores in one motion.
- It is easy to push the product through all kinds of apples. After you’ve used it, you can put it in the dishwasher. To ensure food safety in your home, we recommend that you wash the corer at least once a week. It can be washed with mild detergents as well as regular soap. The stainless steel used to make the product’s head is rust-resistant.
18. PL8 Apple Peeler Machine PL8 1240
- This model is a great choice if you are looking for a modern design and compact storage. The base is made of a creamy white, soft grey matte thick plastic, and the details and blades in shiny stainless steel. Non-skid feet and the ergonomic base hold the peeler at an angle to make it easier to use.
- You can also set it to either peel, core, and cut or to slice and core only. It measures 11 1/2 inches x 4 3/4 inches x 6 inches. The legs can be folded in for storage. You can clean it by simply putting it in the dishwasher after each use.
19. Zulay Premium Apple Corer – Easy to Use Durable Apple Corer
- Although most apple corers can be used easily, cleaning them can prove to be quite a chore. Zulay’s tool is different. The brand’s corer head features a 2-blade design that makes it easy to remove the core.
- The stainless-steel blades are resistant to rusting and have serrated ends that can be used to cut through your fruit. There is also a comfortable ergonomic handle. You can use it with other foods like bell peppers, potatoes, and pears.
20. Amco Dial-A-Slice Adjustable Apple Corer
- Although apple slicers look almost identical, this design allows you to make 8 wedges or 16 thin slices. This is great for baking.
- We like the fact that these handles look more luxurious and soft than some models with thinner handles. This may make it easier and more comfortable for some users.
21. Precision Kitchenware – Stainless Steel Apple Peeler Corer
- The peeler is made from stainless steel, which is resistant to rust and durable. It can also be used for a long period of time, making it more cost-effective. This peeler is designed to do three things in one: it can core, cut, and peel all fruits in one quick action, making them uniformly and perfectly peeled.
- This 3 in 1 method ensures that you can peel the fruit with greater precision and accuracy. You can enjoy a quick and easy peeling process in just a few moments. This will allow you to indulge in the perfect lunchtime snack or afternoon snack, improving your health as well as your immunity through the vitamin-rich apple fruit.
- This makes the mundane work of cooking in the kitchen a fun and enjoyable experience that you’ll love. Precision Kitchenware Stainless Steel Apple Peeler Corer & Slicer is a great apple peeler. It’s easy to use. It is easy to assemble at the time of delivery as it doesn’t require any manual or instructions to set it up.
22. Norpro Stainless Steel Apple Corer
- Norpro Stainless Steel Apple Corer with Plunger is another one on our top ten list. Some of its unique attributes were a little too appealing for our liking, to be fair. Let’s take a look at each part. The product’s small size makes it easy to store in your kitchen.
- It is quite unique. Although we wouldn’t call the design exceptional, it is certainly unique. The product’s core material is stainless steel. This ensures that the tool is resistant to rust and staining. The product can be washed in a dishwasher, so there is little to worry about cleaning.
- The method of coring apples with the gadget is very simple. Simply push the core into the apple and twist it for a few seconds before pulling it out. You can easily remove any unwanted parts from the fruit. The corer tip’s diameter is perfect for cutting the apples to the correct size.
How to Core an Apple
Buying Guide for the Best Apple Corer
There are key characteristics to look for when looking for an apple corer and slicer. These key product characteristics are a buyer’s guide that will help you identify every important factor, element, and information before buying the best apple corer.
Apple corers all have one thing in common is they require great force to start and complete a cut and core removal. A lot of force puts pressure on the device. An apple slicer must be able to withstand this force repeatedly.
An apple corer slicer that uses force must be constructed from durable materials like stainless steel. The less durable materials won’t withstand repeated use and can break within a short time.
Apples are very dense. The blade ends should be sharp enough that they can pierce the apple skin with as little force as possible. Blades must also be able to remain sharp even after repeated uses. Blades that are not sharp after repeated use will need to be sliced with more force. Additional pressure will be applied to the blades due to dullness, which can cause damage to the apple slicer.
Comfort and Hold
Apple corer slicers tend to be small devices. Operators must place their hands in a restricted area when using the corer slicer. This factor, combined with the force required to use the device, can make it difficult if the device is not ergonomically designed.
The best apple corers will be mindful of the user’s comfort. They should be easy to grip and comfortable. The handles should prevent the hands from sliding when applying force. Slippery grips can lead to uneven cutting and even be deadly.
There are two main categories that define the versatility of an apple corer cutter. The first is its ability to slice various produce and apples, while the second is the variety of slicing options that it offers. A slicer that offers more flexibility will cost you more. It is all about taste. It is important because an apple corer or slicer without the flexibility you require will soon become useless.
Simple Core Removal
Different areas of an apple have different densities. The apple’s skin, meat, and core are all of the same thickness. However, the core is much denser and can be problematic. A core may also contain seeds and fibrous strands, which can make cutting more difficult.
A good apple slicer will cut through the core as easily as the rest of the apple. All top-quality apple slicers have a well-designed center and a sharpened blade to remove the core.
Sturdiness is key to the best kitchen tools. They are heavy, which adds strength and stability. They are the best apple slicers. To ensure stability, an apple corer slicer should be able to withstand high temperatures and have sufficient weight. You want the device to stay fluid when you use it for sharpening. Stability is important because it will result in uneven cuts, difficult core extraction, and difficult slices.
Easy to Clean
Despite being compact, apple corer slicers have large surfaces due to the many blades. These surfaces can be difficult to clean as pieces of apple, juice, or seeds can stick to them. They can also have dangerous blade areas and nooks that are difficult to reach.
These cleaning issues were considered in the design of many apple corer slicers. Many of the devices available on the market can be washed or have easier access to difficult-to-clean areas.
Apple slicers can be used as cutting tools. They are meant to be used for cutting fruit but can also be used to make fingers. Safety features are included on the best apple slicers.
A quality slicer should have adjustable bases, finger guards, state-of-the-art grips, and finger guards. All of these design elements were taken into consideration when compiling these reviews.
Meets Your Needs
A slicer for apples can be high-quality, but not suitable for your needs. Modern apple core slicers are equipped with many modern features. There are many characteristics that can be found in these apple core slicers. These include size, ergonomics, cleaning ease, and cleaning speed. The best apple slicer should be chosen for your individual needs.
Standard apple slicers can remove the core and make slices at a steady rate. Some slicers are capable of adjusting the size and skinning the apple. These devices come in different sizes and can either be stored in a drawer or can be used on counter space. The best apple slicer will be the one that ticks all of your boxes.
When you’re on a tight budget, the price of an apple corer is important. Although these tools aren’t very expensive, there are many high-end options available. Experts say such products should not be purchased. Experts say that such items are not worth the cost for basic tasks like removing cores from apples. It is important to choose a product that doesn’t break your budget. You should always look for quality products. All of the corers in our list are highly rated and highly qualitative.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are some safety tips for apple slicers?
When using an apple slicer, it is important not to use a glass plate or base. Glass can be cracked or broken by the force required to cut an apple. Mounting is required for heavy-duty apple slicers and corers to be secured to a stable surface.
Young children shouldn’t be allowed to use an Apple Slicer. These tools are not intended for children. A safe place to store your apple slicer is one that is free from clutter and away from children’s reach. The apple slicer can be dangerous if it is in an easily accessible drawer or is frequently used.
2. Can the apple corer be washed in the dishwasher?
Not all apple corers can be dishwasher safe. Before you make a decision, please read my review.
3. How to Clean an Apple Corer?
Most apple corers can be washed in a dishwasher. To wash them, just place them in the dishwasher. A dishwasher is not recommended for apple corers. To clean your hands and prevent injury, you can wash them with warm soapy water.
4. How to Store an Apple Corer?
Because they are small, an apple corer doesn’t need much storage space. You can clean them and then store them in a dry, cool place.
It is important to take a detailed inventory of your needs before you buy the best apple corer. You should honestly consider how often you will use it. Consider all possible situations where you might need it. Consider future projects you’ve thought about but were hesitant to take on.
We have done extensive research on each product and discussed them individually. We guarantee that you can find the best product for your needs and still trust it to be of high quality. We have also listed the specifications of each apple corer. This was done to make it easier for you to quickly scan through the details of each apple corer.