No matter you’re a die-hard fan of the classic lemon-lime or adore the bold exotic berry variants, there’s ample choice for everyone. Many people pledge their allegiance to specific seltzer brands, with some of our testers favouring options like Spindrift or Polar-LaCroix. We’ve taken it upon ourselves to discern the ultimate LaCroix flavor.
La Croix sparkling water has been popular in the United States for years. These zero-calorie drinks are non-GMO and sugar-free, making them appealing to those who want to stay away from sugary sodas this summer. There are many unique flavors available, so how do you choose the best one?
La Croix is one of the most loved sparkling water brands out of all the options. La Croix is distributed by National Beverage Corp. It has been used in t-shirts, decor products, and songs as well as memes. It is an American lifestyle changer. La Croix cans are vibrant and lively, with vivid waves in pastel colors creating the original design. It is available in many fruity flavors which make it very palatable. Some flavors are better than others.
List Of 6 Best La Croix Flavor Reviews
1. La Croix Sparkling Water
- LaCroix is America’s best-selling domestic sparkling water brand. LaCroix is a true American favorite and has been for more than 30 years the number one sparkling water brand sold cans. 100% natural sparkling waters with a hint from all-natural flavor essences derived from the named fruit.
2. LaCroix Sparkling Water, Berry
- Although it might not be the most popular ranking, this berry flavor doesn’t really taste right. It leaves you with a strange, artificial taste that is hard to swallow. It won’t commit itself to anyone berry, which is troubling. Is it strawberry or raspberry? Is it strawberry? Is it blackberry or raspberry? It’s possible that the world will never find out!
3. LaCroix Sparkling Water, Apricot
- LaCroix Sparkling Water can be enjoyed in any environment. LaCroix Sparkling Water is flavored using the natural essence oils from the fruit named on the can. It has 0 calories, 0-sweeteners, and 0-sodium.
- You can still enjoy the refreshing taste and guilt-free benefits of carbonated beverages. LaCroix sparkling beverages are vegan, gluten-free, and great tasting! The water is sourced from the U.S.A. and has a lower environmental footprint than imported brands.
- Eight 8-oz glasses of water are recommended for the average person. With LaCroix Sparkling Water each glass can be infused with a unique, fruity flavor that will delight you. Enjoy LaCroix!
4. La Croix Sparkling Water – All Flavor Variety Pack
- Let me tell you, this is the truth. LaCroix is all in the flavor, so opening a can of Pure flavor is incredibly disappointing. Because it is simply sparkling water, it doesn’t taste like anything. For pure functionality, you can opt for a less expensive version if you want sparkling water.
5. LaCroix Sparkling Water, Peach-Pear
- LaCroix is America’s best-selling domestic sparkling water brand. LaCroix is a true American favorite that has been sold in cans for more than 30 years. 100% natural sparkling waters with a hint from all-natural flavor essences derived from the named fruit.
- La Croix Peach Pear sparkling wine will delight anyone who likes the flavor of pears. This sparkling water is easy to become addicted to and is one of the most delicious pear-flavored beverages.
- La Croix’s peach-pear flavor has a rich, robust flavor. This is the kind of flavor that grows on you quickly but doesn’t immediately impress.
- This unusual combination of flavors works well with peach and pear. This is an excellent choice for stocking and can be mixed with other drinks to make impressive cocktails.
- The peach taste is evident the first time you try it. After a few more sips, you can taste the subtle pear flavor. It only gets better when you eat a full serving.
6. LaCroix, Sparkling Water, Pamplemousse Grapefruit
- Pamplemousse is the most fanciful-sounding brand drink. It has a distinct taste that can only be achieved by using the French word “grapefruit” as the name.
Sparkling water makes hydration more fun. Sparkling water is more fun to drink when you have a variety of flavor options.
La Croix sparkling water is free of sugar, calories, and preservatives. This is part of its success. It is also gentle on the taste buds. The cans are brightly colored, making them look like they were made for Instagram and other photo-based social networks. This pragmatic Midwestern beverage has become a popular choice because of its combination of taste, color, and healthfulness.
La Croix flavors are among the most popular on the market. The brand is well-known for its delicious flavors, despite not using any additives. It is, therefore, a better option than regular water.