✈ Delivery in 3-5 business days in Europe & 1-2 weeks in UK. Charcoal and White colors are on pre-order.
Bamboo Fitted Sheet
Our sustainable OEKO-TEX® certified bamboo fabric is the silky-smooth bedding upgrade you deserve. A step up from everybody’s favourite Swedish brand. Our fitted sheets fit and snap perfectly to your mattress - no more tucking and re-tucking.
- Made with 100% bamboo viscose fibres
- Suitable for mattresses up to 30cm in thickness
- Silky soft, naturally stretchy & lightweight (130 GSM fabric)
- Bamboo yarn size of 60s - feels like a 500+ thread count cotton
- Thermal regulation through proprietary weaving techniques
- Anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic
- Sourced from Bamboo fields in Southern China
- Do not bleach
- Gentle machine wash on cold setting
- Tumble dry on low heat only
- Steam or immediately dry/ hang after wash to limit wrinkles
- Only iron on low setting if you must (not recommended)
DELIVERY & RETURNS
✈ Delivery in 3-5 business days.
• Standard shipping: €10 EUR (Free on orders above €199 EUR)
• 30 day return & exchange window
• Defects are replaced free of charge
• VAT & duty free delivery except in Switzerland, Norway, Canada
• 1 tree planted every €50 spent.
• 100% recyclable packaging.
• Locally grown & sewn bamboo.
We'll get back to you within 48 hours.
About This Collection
ULTRA SOFT &
Feels softer than 500+ thread count cotton. Seriously, it's like sleeping on clouds.
ANTI BACTERIAL &
Natural antibacterial and moisture wicking properties helps you dry, cool, and odourless.
Designed in Berlin.
Ethically Grown & Sewn in China.
REFINED THROUGH HISTORY
With over 6000 years of history, bamboo is engrained into all corners of Chinese culture. From food, clothing, furniture and everything in between, innovative production techniques have been perfected over the milleniums. Our OEKO-TEX® 100 certified producer combines thousands of years of history with modern techniques to deliver the finest quality in an environmentally sustainable way. Each piece is hand-packed and checked for imperfections.
Bamboo is one of the least resource intensive textile materials on the planet. It requires 2/3 less water than cotton to grow and no fertilizers. With high natural elasticity, the material is silky soft to the touch. Natural anti-bacterial and moisture wicking properties keeps you dry, odourless, and never too hot or cold - so you can have an amazingly comfortable sleep, every night.